Personal Data Protection
Personal data, which you provide by contacting us, are treated as confidential and protected according to legal regulations, especially General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Parliament and the EU Council.
Your data administrator is the company NEUROBIT SYSTEMS Marcin Kocikowski.
- What data are we processing and why?
- Sharing your data with third parties
- Your rights in connection with the processing of personal data
If you contact us using e-mail or contact form, we obtain the following personal data:
- first and last name,
- e-mail address,
- phone number.
When you order our products, we additionally collect:
- billing address,
- delivery address,
- VAT identification number (only for customers making a business purchase),
- bank account number (in case of payment by wire transfer).
Providing this information is not mandatory, but their absence may make it impossible to use our offer.
The above data are necessary for:
- conclusion and performance of a sales contract (Art. 6 par. 1 b of GDRP), e.g. to:
- answer questions regarding our offer,
- deliver ordered products,
- carry out the warranty;
- implementation of legal obligations (Art. 6 par. 1 c of GDRP), e.g. to:
- issue and store invoices,
- consider complaints;
- implementation of legally justified interests of the company (Art. 6 par. 1 f of GDRP), e.g. to:
- answer your questions and comments,
- offer technical support,
- analysis of traffic on our website.
We process these data for up to 10 years from your last contact with us, unless the regulations require their prior removal.
Note: We do not process the so-called sensitive data (e.g. about your health or political views). We stipulate that messages provided to us, which contain such data, will be immediately removed.
In the event of legal justification, we will pass them on to the following third parties:
- state authorities (e.g. tax or customs administration, President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, police),
- service providers acting on our behalf (courier, post, hosting company, a company that authorizes online payments).
We do not provide your data to third parties for marketing purposes.
- The right to rectify data - when they are wrong, have changed or are out of date.
- The right to partial or complete deletion of data - when processing is not required by law.
- The right to limit the processing of data only to their storage.
- The right to access data - i.e. to obtain information about the purpose and method of processing of your data and to receive their copy.
- The right to object to the data processing based on legitimate interests of the data administrator.
You can fulfill your rights by submitting an application:
- via the contact page,
- by email to ,
- by letter to the company's correspondence address.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law, you can complain to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.