Neurobit Optima™ 2 BT / USB
This portable, versatile yet affordable physiological data acquisition equipment can be used in many applications, including:
- neurofeedback, using and signals,
- other types of biofeedback, using , , , skin temperature, respiratory air flow or effort signals,
- scientific research,
- brain-computer interfaces,
Neurobit Optima distinguishes, among other things, by multimodal measurement channels, which functions can be individually selected by a user.
The equipment is available in a wireless, battery powered, wearable version (BT) and in a USB powered version, with high class galvanic isolation from the computer for safety and low interference.
- 2 versatile, low-noise channels enabling measurements of voltage, conductance, resistance and temperature signals.
- function of each channel is specified by a user (for example 2 x EEG, HRV + RESP or GSR + sEMG etc.)
- built-in test of electrode-skin impedances and input circuit continuity,
- independent reference inputs for each channel,
- connections of inputs to reference electrode(s) configured in software,
- 16-bit resolution of measurements,
- 1% accuracy of voltage measurements,
- output sample rate up to 2000 sps,
- oversampling (primary sampling rate up to 8000 sps),
- selectable frequency characteristics enable the signal delay to be minimized or the frequency bandwidth to be maximized,
- high immunity to electrical interferences,
- option of active shielding of sensor cables to reduce movement artifacts,
- configurable filter of mains power interferences (50/60 Hz or off),
- full galvanic isolation of the subject's body,
- real-time transmission of data to a computer,
- interoperation with many biofeedback applications making possible flexible signal processing and visualization (also in real time), as well as storage in a computer,
- application programming interface (API),
- 2 AA battery powered (BT version) or USB powered (USB version),
- power, data link and signal state lights,
- small size and weight,
- belt clip enables the device in BT version to be worn (USB version has got legs),
- remote updates of program in the device (firmware),
- standard Touch Protected 1.5mm measurement connectors (DIN 42802),
- compatibility with most types of routinely used electrodes (AgAgCl, Ag, Au, Sn etc.) having TP connectors, as well as variuous electrode montage solutions,
- made in the European Union,
- CE mark.
Neurobit Optima works with several software applications enabling flexible data processing and storage, audio and visual presentation of feedback signals (graphs, animations, DVD films, games etc.):
BioExplorer - popular, feature-rich biofeedback software with visual designs of data processing and presentation.
- BioPlay package by Itallis,
- NeuroPuzzles by Brainclinics,
- InnerTube, Particle Editor and DualDrive eXtreme by SomaticVision.
Mind-Body Training Tools - multimodal biofeedback package for peak performance training
BioEra - advanced application for bio-signal processing
BrainBay - free biofeedback software for personal use
Neurobit Recorder - freeware for physiological signal recording in EDF (European Data Format) and text files, which can be imported in many applications, such as EEGLAB for Matlab or Excel
Neurobit Optima is sold with:
- 2-year warranty as a standard. Extension is also possible.
- 30-day money back warranty.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This equipment is not a medical product. It is intended for psychological training by neurofeedback & biofeedback, research, education and sports.