Neurobit Optima+ ™
This portable, versatile yet affordable physiological data acquisition equipment can be used in many applications, including:
- neurofeedback, using , , and ,
- other types of biofeedback, e.g. using , , , , skin temperature, respiratory air flow or effort signals,
- scientific research,
- brain-computer interfaces,
Neurobit Optima+ distinguishes, among other things, by multimodal measurement channels, which functions can be individually selected by a user.
The equipment is available in a wireless, battery powered, wearable version (BT) and in a USB powered version, with high class galvanic isolation from the computer for safety and low interference.
Neurobit Optima+ 4 models have also EEG cap interface facilitating quick QEEG assessments and multi-site EEG training.
- 4 or 2 versatile, low-noise channels enabling measurements of voltage, conductance, resistance, current and temperature signals.
- functions of individual channels are specified by a user (for example 4 x EEG, HEG + 2 x EEG or HRV + RESP + EMG + GSR etc.)
- additional channel for digital sensors, e.g. to mark events with a button,
- extension port for BVP (PPG), nIR HEG and pIR HEG sensors, also enabling new digital sensors to be added in the future,
- an EEG cap interface, with configurable connections between measurement channels and a 10-20 system cap, facilitating quick QEEG assessments and multi-site EEG training (Neurobit Optima+ 4 models),
- built-in test of electrode-skin impedances and input circuit continuity,
- independent reference inputs for each channel,
- connections of inputs to reference electrode(s) configured in software,
- 16-bit resolution of measurements,
- 1% accuracy of voltage measurements,
- output sample rate up to 2000 sps,
- oversampling (primary sampling rate up to 8000 sps),
- selectable frequency characteristics enable the signal delay to be minimized or the frequency bandwidth to be maximized,
- high immunity to electrical interferences,
- option of active shielding of sensor cables to reduce movement artifacts,
- configurable filter of mains power interferences (50/60 Hz or off),
- full galvanic isolation of the subject's body,
- real-time transmission of data to a computer,
- interoperation with many biofeedback applications making possible flexible signal processing and visualization (also in real time), as well as storage in a computer,
- application programming interface (API),
- 2 AA battery powered (BT version) or USB powered (USB version),
- power, data link and signal state lights,
- small size and weight,
- belt clip enables the device in BT version to be worn (USB version has got legs),
- remote updates of program in the device (firmware),
- standard Touch Protected 1.5mm measurement connectors (DIN 42802),
- compatibility with most types of routinely used electrodes (AgAgCl, Ag, Au, Sn etc.) having TP connectors, as well as variuous electrode montage solutions,
- made in the European Union,
- CE mark.
Neurobit Optima+ works with several software applications enabling flexible data processing and storage, audio and visual presentation of feedback signals (graphs, animations, DVD films, games etc.):
BioExplorer - popular, feature-rich biofeedback software with visual designs of data processing and presentation.
- BioPlay package by Itallis,
- NeuroPuzzles by Brainclinics,
- InnerTube, Particle Editor and DualDrive eXtreme by SomaticVision.
Mind-Body Training Tools - multimodal biofeedback package for peak performance training
BioEra - advanced application for bio-signal processing
BrainBay - free biofeedback software for personal use
Neurobit Recorder - freeware for physiological signal recording in EDF (European Data Format) and text files, which can be imported in many applications, such as EEGLAB for Matlab or Excel
Neurobit Optima+ is sold with:
- 2-year warranty as a standard. Extension is also possible.
- 30-day money back warranty.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This equipment is not a medical product. It is intended for psychological training by neurofeedback & biofeedback, research, education and sports.