Neurobit Optima™ 4 / 2
This portable, highly versatile yet affordable physiological data acquisition equipment can be used in many applications, including:
- neurofeedback (EEG biofeedback),
- sEMG, HRV, GSR, TEMP and other types of biofeedback,
- scientific research,
- brain-computer interfaces,
Neurobit Optima distinguishes, among other things, by multimodal measurement channels, which functions can be individually selected by a user.
- 4 versatile, low-noise channels enabling measurements of voltage, conductance, resistance and temperature signals. (NO-2 model has 2 channels.)
- a function of each channel is specified by a user (for example 4 x EEG, or EEG + sEMG + GSR + TEMP, or 2 x EEG + 2 x sEMG etc.)
- built-in test of electrode-skin impedances and input circuit continuity,
- independent reference inputs for each channel,
- 16-bit resolution of measurements,
- 1% accuracy of voltage measurements,
- output sample rate up to 2000 sps,
- oversampling (primary sampling rate up to 8000 sps),
- selectable frequency characteristics enable to minimize signal delay or maximize frequency bandwidth,
- high immunity to electrical interferences,
- option of active shielding of sensor cables to reduce movement artifacts,
- configurable filter of power mains interferences (50/60 Hz or off),
- full galvanic isolation of the subject's body,
- wireless connection to a computer,
- real-time transmission of data to a computer,
- interoperation with many biofeedback applications making possible flexible signal processing and visualization (also in real time), as well as storage in a computer,
- available free computer software for physiological signal recording in EDF (European Data Format) and text files, which can be imported by many applications, such as EEGLAB for Matlab or Excel,
- application programming interface (API),
- device extension with digital signal processor (DSP) executing client-defined algorithms (custom-made option),
- 2 AA battery powered,
- long work without battery replacement,
- indicators of battery, wireless link and measurement input states,
- small size and weight,
- belt clip enabling to wear the device,
- remote upgrades of program in the device (firmware),
- standard Touch Protected 1.5mm measurement connectors (DIN 42802),
- compatibility with virtually all types of routinely used electrodes (AgAgCl, Ag, Au, Sn etc.) having TP connectors, as well as any electrode montage solutions,
- CE mark.
Neurobit Optima works with several software applications enabling flexible data processing and storage, audio and visual presentation of feedback signals (graphs, animations, DVD films, games etc.):
BioExplorer - popular, feature-rich biofeedback software with visual designs of data processing and presentation.
- BioPlay package by Itallis,
- NeuroPuzzles by Brainclinics,
- InnerTube, Particle Editor and DualDrive eXtreme by SomaticVision.
Mind-Body Training Tools - multimodal biofeedback package for peak performance training
BioEra - advanced application for bio-signal processing
BrainBay - free biofeedback software for personal use
eBioo - neurofeedback software for business and other training
Neurobit Optima is sold with:
- 2-year warranty as a standard. Extension is also possible.
- 30-day money back warranty.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This equipment is not a medical product. It is intended for psychological training by neurofeedback & biofeedback, research and technology purposes.